Working USA

Work and Travel to USA are so fun, we will see many kinds state of united state with miscellani of conditions, those are so amazing

Sunday, May 31, 2009

Flight Deals to USA - Plus Free Accommodation!


By Dani Alonso

This is sincerely one of the big things of the week, and certainly I don't think it is going to last for long. And again, I will say I have no business relationship with anybody related with this, but the offer is so good that I think I really need to tell people. Finding flight deals to USA is not easy as competence is very high to cross the Atlantic.

I have been always focusing my articles to the great people in America, but today... today the time has come for we Europeans! What would you think if I tell you that you can take a return flight from the UK to US or Canada destinations and at same time enjoy a stopover of 2 free nights with breakfast included at the beautiful city of Reykjavic, Iceland, for the price of 382 Euros (275 UK pounds)? This is truly one of the best flight deals to USA I have every seen.

Well, I hope you think the same as me. Seriously, if I didn't have responsibilities here I would already have taken that one. But I'm gonna let your imagination fly. You can make your stopover either on your departing flight or on the return one, the flying period can be from the 29th of November to 15th of December, and later from 3rd of January to the 15th of March.

The price of course is subject to very limited availability as any other hot flight deals to USA, so when it's gone, it's gone, and bookings can be made only over the telephone. The cities of destination are New York, Boston, Baltimore Washington, Minneapolis, Orlando and Halifax Nova Scotia. The accommodation at the US or Canada destination is not included, but being aware that nowadays the best offer for the return trip across the Atlantic is 343 Euros with Zoom Airlines, it is impressive that you can do the same plus 2 nights at a 4-stars hotel in Iceland with breakfast included for just 382.

I'm gonna keep it that short, as it would be very boring a huge list with details, but I encourage you to access the link below to get the full information. I'll keep an eye as always to find even better flight deals to USA.

A quick note before leaving as a reminder: Ryanair still offers the best airfares for nearly all the European destinations. Get with them to London for just 20 Euros or less the round trip with everything included, and from there take this one or any other flight deals to USA, Canada, or even South America.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home